Advancements in energy are moving faster than ever, and it can be difficult for even the most plugged-in industry players to keep up. To learn more about the latest developments and where we are headed in the future, join us at the 8th Annual Mid-Atlantic Energy Technology Forum.
The event — which is hosted by Pepper Hamilton LLP’s Energy and Emerging Company Groups in partnership with the Cleantech Alliance Mid-Atlantic — will feature experts and thought leaders who will share their perspectives on trends in venture and corporate investment in energy technologies, as well as a showcase of leading-edge Mid-Atlantic energy companies. Plan to join your industry colleagues for in-depth discussions about the future of the energy industry, the impact of technology on industry growth, and the investment climate at this much-anticipated event.
Energy Technology Investment Panel
- Bruce Chung, Managing Director, Energy Impact Partners
- Patricia Glaza, Vice President, Invest Detroit/Managing Director, Detroit Innovate & First Step Fund
- Karl Khoury, Co-Founder and Partner, Arborview Capital
- Michael Smith, Vice President/Head of Constellation Technology Ventures, Exelon Corporation
- American Aerospace Technologies, Inc. - Sensors and Systems for Patrol and Mapping of Pipeline Corridors and Related Facilities as Well as Unmanned Aircraft Systems and Flight Services to the Oil & Gas Industry
- Ardica Technologies, Inc. - Powering the World's Energy Revolution
- Blue Pillar - Power and Energy Management Solutions
- Cubility - Intelligent Solids Control
- Fischer Block, Inc. - Using IoT and Big Data Analytics to Improve Electrical Grid Reliability
3:30 – 4:00 PM | Registration
4:00 – 6:00 PM | Program
6:00 – 7:30 PM | Reception
$65 (on or before April 6)
$75 (at the door)
Contact Jennifer Kuban at [email protected] or 412.454.5823.